Air Culinaire

www.airculinaire.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Air Culinaire

Can be very challenging, but that's what I like about it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, KS
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, KS

I have been working at Air Culinaire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Laid back atmosphere is a huge plus! Interesting industry, always learning something new about the culinary and aviation worlds. Fast-paced and challenging.

Cons

Under-staffed, everyone seems over-worked. And a small handful of people do not take on a fair share of the work, want an easy ride. Schedule can be kind of rough, just need more people to share the work load.

Hire, hire, hire! Expand your search criteria - it seems a lot of the good people don't have food or aviation backgrounds!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Air Culinaire (View Most Recent)

Unprofessional Management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Air Culinaire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

NONE........Self serving Management who treat the employees like they are second class citizens

Cons

Rude Managers and treatment of employees is anything but professional......Upper management hangs with subordinates who are their buddies.......Makes life difficult if you aren't part of the click......Some come into work and some don't.......HIGH turnover......Parent Company doesn't care........A lawsuit will be fired if they dont change their ways soon

Obey the Law

Great if you have no spouse, kids or life.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Air Culinaire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sounds good on paper and they start you at 14 an hour.

Cons

Where to start?? It is a very difficult and very stressful job. You are monitored constantly and an overhead screen watches your production. The culture is terrible as if you are not one of the friends of management you are screwed. And management is incredibly unprofessional. They are rude and treat you like the lowlife help unless you go out drinking with them. If I had any other option I would not work there and like most people here am always looking for work elsewhere. I like the people I work with and they also say the same about the place. We mostly came from hot kitchens and wanted desk jobs but there is still a 24/7 schedule to deal with and unless you are friends of management you get stuck working every weekend. I am ready to go back to an overnight bakers job where at least I was treated like a professional.

Run this place like a professional company. Hire talent not buddies and hire people to answer the phones. Allow input regarding peoples schedules. Some people want to go to church and their childrens ball games and eat with their spouses once in awhile. No ONE can function working an overnight then coming in 4 hours later. No one.

There are newer employer reviews for Air Culinaire