Air Liquide
www.airliquide.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good working Environment with solid international presence

Junior Consultant (Former Employee)
Paris (France)

I worked at Air Liquide full-time for more than a year

ProsInternationality of the teams, allowing open mindness fostering. All the french employees were very friendly and open to teach the language!

ConsTechnical managers sometimes prefere technical aspects rather than being team player. Recruitment is very tigth to economics of the company and of the world; 2009 was not a good year...

An innovative company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Air Liquide full-time

Pros: Great place to work! Living in Paris is WOW! Cons: Working as expat is great, but needs improvement in the… More

Interning

I have been working at Air Liquide as an intern

Pros: Lots of trust for the interns, well paid Cons: Not that well known internationally Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Air Liquide.

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!

Air Liquide – Why Work for Us?

Air Liquide – present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees – is the world leader in gases technology and health. Air Liquide’s presence in the U.S. dates back to 1916. Today, Air Liquide companies in the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Liquide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air Liquide CEO Michael J. (Mike) Graff. All reviews posted anonymously by Air Liquide employees.