There are newer employer reviews for Air Liquide

Summer Intern

I worked at Air Liquide

Pros

In every plant I visited there seemed to be a great atmosphere. There was a lot of hands on work, which was fun.

Cons

None comes to mind at the moment.

reviews filtered by
  1. Mostly positive experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Air Liquide full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Youre able to get a lot of experience in the first 5 years of your career that would likely take longer to get at other companies. Most of the people here are friendly and willing to help each other out espicially in the pipeline zones.

Cons

The corporate office culture is very different than other areas of the company. Some groups there seem happy and are able to achieve work\life balance but others are miserable. Managers are often promoted from technical positions and are unlikely to have the personality for being a great manager. A lot of time is spent on non high value added activities in certain departments and can be frustrating to high performers.

A culture change at corporate would be nice. There are very few activities for employees' families to attend and the environment is very lacking compared to working in the plants. We spend more time at work than with our families so work should feel like family and it doesnt at the Post Oak office.

This company has kept its promises to me

I have been working at Air Liquide full-time

Pros

Because Air Liquide serves companies in so many different industries, it provides windows into many different enterprises. Whether you want to learn about steel making or freezing crawfish, you can learn about it at Air Liquide.

Cons

The company has a terribly cumbersome process for allocating capital, and only the very top executives, perhaps even only the executives in Paris, are authorized to make decisions.

Push decision making down within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Air Liquide