Air Liquide

www.airliquide.com

Stagnant company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsDecent training and good place to build 'portable' skill sets. Salary and benefits are seem to be on par with the industry. Jobs are incredibly stable. Phantom options are a nice way of keeping people if your one of the few to get them.

ConsAL hasn't announce a major 'new' investment in a very long time. It is understandable that higher level jobs are filled from France (being a French company) but I don't understand why Canadians seem to be the preferred management stock. Attrition is very high and I'm seeing talent leave in droves. People who are left behind seem to be those who aren't wanted elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick a metric to analyze the entire management team (name brand MBAs or actual involvement in major investments). Many of these new Directors and VP's haven't accomplished anything and its a moral killer when good people are passed over.

Great Company. One of the hidden gems

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Air Liquide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work life and benefits. There ares great opportunities for… Cons: Not very many down sides to this company Advice to Senior Management: Good improvemenst are being made. Keep it up. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Air Liquide is a good company to work for.

Depot Manager, Multiple Locations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Air Liquide full-time

Pros: Air Liquide has good pay, benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Overall it's… Cons: Relocation is almost always required for promotions outside of headquarters in Houston, TX. Corporate is slow at filling open positions. … Advice to Senior Management: Overall Air Liquide is a good place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Air Liquide.

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!