Air Liquide
www.airliquide.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Carrot leading the Donkey

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits are not bad for the industry, Large company with many locations around the world. Opportunity to learn new skills and or put them into practice.

ConsFrequent promises and no action or follow through. Poor decisions by upper management and some make you scratch your head an say "what were they thinking?"

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more authority and trust to your local management to make the correct decisions. Practice what you preach. Safety First? Is it Really?

Okay

Bulk Driver (Current Employee)
    Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Air Liquide full-time for less than a year

Pros: Co wokers good people to work with Cons: Nights for the first two years are more Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employee More

Satisfying, but not the best

Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Air Liquide as an intern for less than a year

Pros: My managers were excellent leaders with exceptional experiences and mindsets. The project assigned… Cons: After completing the internship, I was informed that there were… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Air Liquide.

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!

Air Liquide – Why Work for Us?

Air Liquide – present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees – is the world leader in gases technology and health. Air Liquide’s presence in the U.S. dates back to 1916. Today, Air Liquide companies in the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Liquide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air Liquide CEO Michael J. (Mike) Graff. All reviews posted anonymously by Air Liquide employees.