Wonderful People, Great Company

Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX
Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at Air Liquide (USA) as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I met some really great people while interning with Air Liquide over the summer. They genuinely care about their employees safety and development, which is evident in their low turn over. Great job security!

Cons

Don't fire many people, so low-performers keep their jobs which hurts the company. VERY risk averse.

Advice to Management

They should be more proactive about new investment opportunities and give incentives to top performers.

Other Employee Reviews for Air Liquide (USA)

Flexable and Stable

Current Employee - Engineer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Air Liquide (USA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My job at AL allows me the flexability to maintain a healthy relationship w my family and be productive at work. I cant speak for all positions in the company. As this is a global company it offers alot of stablity and mobility.

Cons

AL was upfront with me about pay, which is a little less than average. This organization is extremely top heavy

Advice to Management

Need to spend more money on critical assets and get back to the basics of what we do well

2. Professional development experience over the course of 2 years and 4 different rotations

Current Employee - ALLEX PARTICIPANT in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - ALLEX PARTICIPANT in Houston, TX

I have been working at Air Liquide (USA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Access to a network of +40,000 employees throughout 80+ countries. The global leader for gas for the environment, healthcare, and industry.

Cons

The program boasts a wide range of opportunities for ALLEX, however the program highly favors and give preferences to ALLEX who hold an engineering degree even though there are HR, Supply Chain, Finance, and Business majors in the program.

Advice to Management

Provide the same opportunities for advancement for non engineering ALLEX as they are for ALLEX engineers