Air Products

www.airproducts.com

Overall Air Products is a great company to work for.

Senior Project Development Engineer (Current Employee) Hersham, England (UK)

ProsAir Products provides a flexible work environment in which anyone can build a career. I am in my fifth job position in 10 years which has given me a wide range of experience in different job roles working in a variety of departments. The diverse workforce is the backbone of the company and it's great to work with people of all nationalities and backgrounds. The feedback you get every year allows you to focus on improving the weaker areas while you get rewarded for good performance. The atmosphere amongst employees is great and management is always willing to listen if you have something that bothers you in particular.

ConsSometimes the company is too conservative and is not willing to take risks at all. We always seem to be the last ones to enter a new territory. Having to fly economy halfway around the world isn't great. There are other ways to save money that don't involve making trips even more exhausting.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building our capabilities in key regions so we can remain competitive in the global market and don't stop investing in R&D, because that's where cuts are made in general when times are tough..

Great place to work.

Intern (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

I have been working at Air Products as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Everyone seems to be very nice no matter what department. There is alot of… Cons: I would say that the only con is that there is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Air Products

Pros: The best part is not being stuck in one job for your whole career. Opportunities exist… Cons: The company is very political. Advice to Senior Management: Stay connected to middle management so the environment remains aligned… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Air Products.

Worked for Air Products? Contribute to the Community!