There are newer employer reviews for Air Products

Overall Air Products is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Project Development Engineer in Hersham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Project Development Engineer in Hersham, England (UK)

I have been working at Air Products

Pros

Air Products provides a flexible work environment in which anyone can build a career. I am in my fifth job position in 10 years which has given me a wide range of experience in different job roles working in a variety of departments. The diverse workforce is the backbone of the company and it's great to work with people of all nationalities and backgrounds. The feedback you get every year allows you to focus on improving the weaker areas while you get rewarded for good performance. The atmosphere amongst employees is great and management is always willing to listen if you have something that bothers you in particular.

Cons

Sometimes the company is too conservative and is not willing to take risks at all. We always seem to be the last ones to enter a new territory. Having to fly economy halfway around the world isn't great. There are other ways to save money that don't involve making trips even more exhausting.

Keep building our capabilities in key regions so we can remain competitive in the global market and don't stop investing in R&D, because that's where cuts are made in general when times are tough..

175 Other Employee Reviews for Air Products (View Most Recent)

Bonne société, mauvais encadrement (en France). Good company, Poor mid-level management (in France)

Former Employee - Responsable des grands comptes in Toulouse (France)
    Former Employee - Responsable des grands comptes in Toulouse (France)

I worked at Air Products full-time (more than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

L'entreprise en elle-même offre pas mal de bénéfices ainsi qu'un bon salaire.

The company by itself offers a bunch of benefits and a good salary.

Cons

En revanche, les cadres sont déconnectés de la réalité, ce qui leur fait concevoir d'étranges théories à propos du marché et des concurrents.

However, mid-level management is disconnected from reality, hence they come up with weird theories about the market and their competitors.

Écoutez les gens sur le terrain plutôt que les cadres intermédiaires ou demandez à ces bureaucrates de rencontrer régulièrement de vrais clients sinon ils vous conduiront droit dans le mur!

Listen to field people instead of mid-management bureaucrats or make them meet with actual clients on a regular basis otherwise mid-management is going to drive you in the wall!

Great Company to work

I have been working at Air Products full-time

Pros

Friendly / Helpful People
    Able to Move Laterally Throughout the Company very frequently (If Desired)
    Room to Advance Vertically if Willing to Put in the Work
    Competitive Pay
    Great Benefits
    Laidback Culture
    Many Field Locations Available

Cons

Area is not the most exciting (Trexlertown can be boring for people used to city life)
    Difficult to balance work/life in some roles as there is a large precense in Asia and Europe

There are newer employer reviews for Air Products