Air Serv
www.airservcorp.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Driver

Driver (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsDuties are pretty simple. I left once and they were very willingly to accept me back.

ConsOn the BSC side, you have very strict rules that apply to all FEDEX employees yet none of us drivers have any contact with the freight. The security and maintenance personnel have liberties such as wearing jewelry and carrying cellphone and they have consistent direct contact with freight. I don't feel AIR SERV represented it's employees fairly when they went to the table to negotiate what they want for their employees as FEDEX vendors.

Advice to Senior ManagementReconsider the restrictions your employees have that work inside FEDEX gates. Why is it that other vendors who have access to freight have much lenient protocol than your employees?

Short Sighted company...

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air Serv full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Assisting disabled passengers that fly through some of the busiest… Cons: The fact that there are so many individuals that worked for the client… Advice to Senior Management: Think outside the box and stand up to the client, explain that the job can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The most unorganized, unprofessional environment. The job is easy the people are horrible.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air Serv

Pros: You have the opportunity to provide a service to people with disabilities that you wouldnt… Cons: The management team have poor attitudes and display poor customer service to the employees. You are expected to do your job and… Advice to Senior Management: Advice change the attitude of the managers you have in place to lead. if there attitudes cannot adjust for the better of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Air Serv.

Worked for Air Serv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Serv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air Serv CEO Tom Marano. All reviews posted anonymously by Air Serv employees.