Air Serv

There are newer employer reviews for Air Serv

Driver

Current Employee - Driver in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Driver in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Air Serv part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Duties are pretty simple. I left once and they were very willingly to accept me back.

Cons

On the BSC side, you have very strict rules that apply to all FEDEX employees yet none of us drivers have any contact with the freight. The security and maintenance personnel have liberties such as wearing jewelry and carrying cellphone and they have consistent direct contact with freight. I don't feel AIR SERV represented it's employees fairly when they went to the table to negotiate what they want for their employees as FEDEX vendors.

Reconsider the restrictions your employees have that work inside FEDEX gates. Why is it that other vendors who have access to freight have much lenient protocol than your employees?

54 Other Employee Reviews for Air Serv (View Most Recent)

Short Sighted company...

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air Serv full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Assisting disabled passengers that fly through some of the busiest airports in the world is extremely rewarding.

Cons

The fact that there are so many individuals that worked for the client at one time I believe hinder the ability for the business to thrive.

Think outside the box and stand up to the client, explain that the job can be done, the way we do it, not the way they think we should do it.

The most unorganized, unprofessional environment. The job is easy the people are horrible.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air Serv

Pros

You have the opportunity to provide a service to people with disabilities that you wouldnt normally get the opportunity to meet and it could be personally rewarding to provide this service.

Cons

The management team have poor attitudes and display poor customer service to the employees. You are expected to do your job and receive no guidance and you are constantly written up instead of coached into improving your performance. You are Publicly addressed and never praised.

Advice change the attitude of the managers you have in place to lead. if there attitudes cannot adjust for the better of the company, they need to be removed and replaced with people who are positive and display a positive image no matter how stressful the environment is.

There are newer employer reviews for Air Serv