Air Wisconsin Airlines
www.airwis.com Appleton, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worse Regional Airline!

Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee)
Bentonville, AR

I worked at Air Wisconsin Airlines

ProsFlying to Chicago for training meet a lot of cool people from all over the country.

ConsFlight Benefits(NO FLIGHT BENEFITS) They are the worse since you only get Zed Fares which are cheap but still a lot more money then Regional Elite or American Eagle.
Union is worthless you pay to much for something you don't use.
Forget about advancing in the airline you will always be Part-Time because theres usually 3-4 Full-Time slots compared to 12 Part-Time slots.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is the easiest airline to get hire by once your in just work a couple of months, and become really good friends with other airlines. I would suggest if your in a regional airport to join American Eagle Airlines(American Airlines), Regional Elite Airlines(Delta), or Skywest Airlines(United Airlines).

Working as a first officer for Air Wisconsin Regional Airline

Pilot, First Officer (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Air Wisconsin Airlines

Pros: Great benefits Comparably good pay within the regional airline Good group of pilots and flight… Cons: Schedule - So many of the schedules start early in the morning on day 1 of a trip and end late at night on the… Advice to Senior Management: I wish we could trust you guys to the point of getting rid of the union. The union only serves to make your life more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Private sub contractor

Passenger Service Agent/Ramp (Current Employee)
Dulles, VA

I have been working at Air Wisconsin Airlines

Pros: The only good thing to work in this place is that the co workers are… Cons: There are so many negative things about working for this company. Some places have no safety kits. The company wants you to purchase certain things… Advice to Senior Management: All managers please make sure that there are better raincoats in the cage. Also the ear plugs should always be available. Let your superiors know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Air Wisconsin Airlines.

Worked for Air Wisconsin Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Wisconsin Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air Wisconsin Airlines CEO Jim Rankin. All reviews posted anonymously by Air Wisconsin Airlines employees.