Air2Web
www.air2web.com Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Cautious but optimistic - I'm still here, but not thrilled.

Technical Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsPay is competitive.. They can be a fun group of people to work with. The office has free drinks, relaxed atmosphere. If you're talented and strong, please join us quickly.

ConsWeak product, lack of market knowledge, issues with deliverability, technical issues, etc. There seem to be funding issues and financial concerns resulting in recent lay offs and many people seem to be leaving as a result. People need to realize that coming on board will be a challenge - new sales and enhancing the product will need to happen soon or the company simple will not survive (unfortunately for me).

Advice to Senior ManagementFund the developers to differentiate the product. Focus the sales efforts to stand out amongst the competition.

Management runs the show....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Air2Web

Pros: Location Mobile Marketing is a good market Competitive Pay Casual environment Catered… Cons: Management makes all the decisions with no input from the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people. More

Fun in a chaotic environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air2Web

Pros: Air2Web has a very casual dress code, lots of opportunity to work on interesting projects that can make a real difference to the companies bottom… Cons: Company direction is difficult to predict. Lots of movement on a lot of different fronts without a "central theme". Sometimes too casual. … Advice to Senior Management: Take some time to really understand the market and make an informed decision about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Air2Web.

Worked for Air2Web? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air2Web reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air2Web CEO Tom Cotney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Air2Web employees.