Airgas
www.airgas.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

I found Airgas South to be a good place to work.

Delivery Driver (Former Employee)
Cocoa, FL

I worked at Airgas full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis company has great benefits, it keeps you in shape, you meet people from a multitude of industries which makes it enjoyable serving your customers. I enjoyed being out and about working at my pace to get the job done. The scenery isn't bad either depending on where you work. Florida was great.

ConsDelivering bottled gases at a job site can be very frustrating (rolling bottles on dirt - getting bottles to the bottle rack). You have to be willing to work in all kinds of weather. Lightening storms can be fun on the back of a steel truck.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe raises could be better.

Great place to work.

Dispatcher (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

I have been working at Airgas full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to learn something new and put your skills… Cons: Experience industry is definitely a plus. the gas industry is not a very common industry to… Advice to Senior Management: People should be better assessed to be placed in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Frustrating place to work with inexperienced "management"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Airgas full-time for less than a year

Pros: Really good benefits, including lots of health insurance options. Extensive training, you are constantly taking new training classes.… Cons: The credit department at this place is a joke. The "managers" are so inexperienced that it's painful just to listen to them try to… Advice to Senior Management: You should have management applicants take IQ tests and test their knowledge in this field before you promote. Communication is key, if people aren't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Airgas.

Worked for Airgas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Airgas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Airgas CEO Peter McCausland. All reviews posted anonymously by Airgas employees.