Good Company

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Airgas full-time

Pros

Excellent benefits, competitive salaries, promote from within

Cons

Nonexistent maternity/paternity leave program - serious problem for female employees

Other Reviews for Airgas

Over five years Experience and seasoned salesman.

Former Employee - Sales Manager  in  Merced, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Merced, CA

I worked at Airgas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The national account's sales team does a good job getting business nation wide.

Cons

Communication is vital to the sales team, Management needs to communicate closer to there sales force.

Communicate closer to the sales force.

Take a look at your leadership! Time to cleanhouse!

Former Employee - Telesales  in  Levittown, PA
    Former Employee - Telesales in Levittown, PA

I worked at Airgas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of education! Great customers. Fun filled fridays. Reach for the stars. New building beautiful.

Cons

Airgas safety-levittown pa
    unprofessional work environment. Lots of gossip and most of the managers join this negative moral! Co at whole does not value their employees. Its all about the money! They often change accounts and screw with commisioned livelyhoods. Long term relationships feed sales reps and companies. Perhaps Airgas will be learning that shortly as the once again will be regionalizing accounts come the new year.

Have some class and respect the employees that work to death to feed their famiies. Stop the low moral and all the nasty gossip! Start making people accountable for starting drama. Write people up and do not join in passing the rumors. Focus on working one on one with reps learning top customers. Stop blaming the employees for the branch being down. You created this nightmare by sending the accounts down south. Stop playing games with threats with total access. Get better TA managers that actually work and not make personal calls all day and sit around gossiping. Bottomline get a action plan soon because moral is very low. And now that Joan is gone i see alot more leaving. Leadership better take a hard look at themselves as to why the branch is down. You are not better then anyone else. And dont talk to us like were your child. I am an adult! You think about how you talk to people. Treat people how they deserve and they will work twice as hard. Insult them and make them feel belittled. Who wants to work harder for that? Clearly its your loss. Onward and upward! Thanks for teaching me that i deserve better! As a great manager once told me "you are not a doormat".

There are newer employer reviews for Airgas.

Worked for Airgas? Contribute to the Community!