Airgas
www.airgas.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

Take a look at your leadership! Time to cleanhouse!

Telesales (Former Employee)
Levittown, PA

I worked at Airgas full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLots of education! Great customers. Fun filled fridays. Reach for the stars. New building beautiful.

ConsAirgas safety-levittown pa
unprofessional work environment. Lots of gossip and most of the managers join this negative moral! Co at whole does not value their employees. Its all about the money! They often change accounts and screw with commisioned livelyhoods. Long term relationships feed sales reps and companies. Perhaps Airgas will be learning that shortly as the once again will be regionalizing accounts come the new year.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some class and respect the employees that work to death to feed their famiies. Stop the low moral and all the nasty gossip! Start making people accountable for starting drama. Write people up and do not join in passing the rumors. Focus on working one on one with reps learning top customers. Stop blaming the employees for the branch being down. You created this nightmare by sending the accounts down south. Stop playing games with threats with total access. Get better TA managers that actually work and not make personal calls all day and sit around gossiping. Bottomline get a action plan soon because moral is very low. And now that Joan is gone i see alot more leaving. Leadership better take a hard look at themselves as to why the branch is down. You are not better then anyone else. And dont talk to us like were your child. I am an adult! You think about how you talk to people. Treat people how they deserve and they will work twice as hard. Insult them and make them feel belittled. Who wants to work harder for that? Clearly its your loss. Onward and upward! Thanks for teaching me that i deserve better! As a great manager once told me "you are not a doormat".

Poor

I have been working at Airgas full-time for more than a year

Pros: None, benefits are ok. Insurance is high cost. Vacation time is available… Cons: Poor management, ethics, strong arming cursing/yelling is a common tactic for an employee to get… Advice to Senior Management: reduce the amount of disconnect with upper management and branchs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was great, for a while

I have been working at Airgas full-time

Pros: Salary is good, customers and relationships are good Cons: Environment has gone downhill Upper Management no longers cares about… Advice to Senior Management: Be willing to pay for talent More

There are newer reviews on Airgas.

Worked for Airgas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Airgas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Airgas CEO Peter McCausland. All reviews posted anonymously by Airgas employees.