Airy Labs

airylabs.com

Everything that is wrong with Silicon Valley

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-The team. I am honored to call my former team members my friends. Talented, witty, humble, and genuinely passionate people.
-I learned a lot during my time there. There was always a new challenge to tackle.
-The purported mission.
-I think that all of the departed employees will land on their feet, and that their Airy Labs experience will have helped them get there and appreciate all of their future successes even more.

ConsThere aren't a lot more examples to give that haven't already been said. This company and its downfall represents some of the biggest problems in the tech industry today. There is too much of a focus on buzzworthy topics (e.g., "games," "education," "neuroscience") and young founders without any proof of concept or ability to lead. It's unfortunate that this drama has dragged out so long. If any investors are reading this, please listen to what we have told you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is beyond repair. For your own sake, and the sake of the remaining employee(s), it's time to move on. Find what you are truly passionate about, and don't just make a money or fame grab. Stay humble.

Inexperienced leadership

(Former Employee)

I worked at Airy Labs

Pros: Was able to work with an extremely talented team who were all from the top of their… Cons: Management was very inexperienced and did not articulate the goals and vision of the company very well to the employees. Extreme micromanagement… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out the company's vision, revenue structure, and competitive advantage before re-entering the industry. Allow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good goal, inexperienced management

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Airy Labs

Pros: Very helpful, cheerful and awesome coworkers Educational games, way better than random mafia… Cons: low pay poor management art is approved by people with no/minimal background… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a manager who has experience managing startups No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Airy Labs.

Worked for Airy Labs? Contribute to the Community!