There are newer employer reviews for Aita Consulting Services

Good company with great projects and salary

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Aita Consulting Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They have good clients and I'm a full time employee since 2006, I have been working with on various projects and had no issues with placements or salary. Owner is honest and trust worthy, reviewed my performance on yearly bases and increased salary consistently. Company has potential to be a good implementing partner..

Cons

Not that I'm aware of..

Advice to Management

Think towards becoming a good implementing partner.

Other Employee Reviews for Aita Consulting Services

Terrible Place.. No jobs no Interviews..

Former Contractor - Obiee Developer in Somerset, NJ
    Former Contractor - Obiee Developer in Somerset, NJ

I worked at Aita Consulting Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing I know off. The owner will sound very sweet and convincing.

Cons

No employees, High Rate Quotes, No one cares.No interview calls, No end Client submissions.

Advice to Management

Please take it seriously and stop playing with people's career for money sake.

2. “Incredible Company to work for ”

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Aita Consulting Services as a contractor

Pros

AITA CONSULTING SERVICES is a family oriented company that cares about it's employees. Their services are easy to sell with due to the long tenure and quality of service provided by their service teams. The company has an excellent training program that focuses on helping not selling. I never felt like I was taking advantage of a prospect, but that I was actually making a difference for their business. Great opportunity for advancement especially if you have a willingness to relocate.

Cons

The hours are long if you are doing your job right, but it is all reflected in your paycheck. The first year is very tough and you will be tested, but if you can make it through you will have a solid career. This is a fleet service company so only the larger holidays are recognized and there is little vacation time.

Advice to Management

For a company who keeps their employees for many years, it should consider providing more benefits earlier on. For instance you must work for the company for 7 full calendar years before earning your third week of vacation, which is a long time. Most companies provide this benefit at year 5 max.