When is your best enough? Never.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning potential is decent. I know there are several Account Managers in the San Francisco district that make well into the six figures.

Cons

I realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand on its own. This is a company that constantly makes excuses for itself. "Oh, that temp didn't work out? Well, it's because of <insert lie>".

Spend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money hiring Account Managers to sell an extremely flawed product.

Other Reviews for Ajilon Staffing

A bright light in a dim economy

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing

Pros

In-depth testing was as helpful to me as it was in demonstrating my 'fit' into Client cultures. Intake staff was smart, business-like and yet oddly human in scale and approach. Good vibe started before I even visited their offices.

Cons

Constrained by need to be cost-competitive, no one gets rich quickly. But going with Ajilon does get you into organizations. More importantly, you get noticed for solid contributions. They do the balancing act much better than other competitors I've interviewed with. Their success doesn't appear to be accidental.

Good place to work-better than most other staffing agencies...

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Deerfield, IL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Deerfield, IL

I worked at Ajilon Staffing

Pros

Good team, tenure, training, generally positive environment-good onsite management.

Cons

can be micro-managed at times, upper management does not always have the best leadership abilities. There seems to be some favoritism to more tenured employees not always fully in relation to performance.

Lead more, micromanage less. You have a great team and onsite management!

There are newer employer reviews for Ajilon Staffing.

Worked for Ajilon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!