Ajilon Staffing

www.ajilon.com

Worst manager, horrible team if that's what you can even call them, crap company overall!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

ProsI was able to apply to dozens of other jobs while at my cube, interview for better jobs elsewhere, and the base salary was better than unemployment.

ConsManager was extremely unprofessional and ghetto, the team was unhelpful and out to sabotage all new employees and would try to steal business, the team would call your customers and try to take credit for your work, expected to come in at 8am and leave no earlier than 6pm when the manager never even showed up until 9am and left everyday by 5pm using her kids as an excuse, high turnover rate, complete lack of organization and corporate never paid you on time or accurately. This company was a joke and I am so glad I found a respectable company to work for. My dignity is now restored.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood thing you closed down most of your branches. Ajilon was the laughing stock of the industry and everyone who worked there was a bunch of misfits.

The only thing constant is change

Account Executive (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great teammates, good training, a sales team that truly cares for each other and doesn't act like a shark tank.… Cons: Being owned by the Adecco Group is a plus because of the massive resources and stability of the company financially, but it also… Advice to Senior Management: As a national sales organization it would be helpful to take a more nuanced approach to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

When is your best enough? Never.

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros: The only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning… Cons: I realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ajilon Staffing.

Worked for Ajilon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!