Aker Solutions
www.akersolutions.com Lysaker, Norway 50 to 149 Employees

Aker Business Services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aker Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

ProsRelaxed enviornment, is the only good thing till they dont get after you.

ConsUnderneath the relaxed env there is strong politics by management and HR who are continuosly flattering Norway counterparts and care nothing about the employees, breaking job laws all the time.Most Norway Managers come to US for shopping trips than Business.

Advice to Senior ManagementEach new manager wants to get new rules and policies alongwith the HR.Lots of employees after years of service have been blamed and let go in a second. easily get away by citing its a Norwegian company and follow thier rules..but watchout you are probably going to face the mirror one day.What happens to others can happen to you as well.

Good engineering exposure, Follows International Standard

Structural Engineer (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Aker Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Technically very good company to work with. Cons: Some workers are passionate about working late. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

working as piping engineer (stress & supports )

Piping Engineer (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Aker Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: good place to learn and a better place to start… Cons: no projects for the next few months senior engineers are resigning Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aker Solutions.

Worked for Aker Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aker Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aker Solutions CEO √ėyvind Eriksen. All reviews posted anonymously by Aker Solutions employees.