Outstanding place to work if you are motivated!!!!!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Plano, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at Akorbi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tremendous growth opportuntity, strong salary and bonus potential, with open communication with senior management. "If you want to move mountains, this is the place for you...."

Cons

Nothing major..... (Better coffee, a Soda Machine or a ping pong table in the break room would be nice)

Keep doing what you are doing and this company has the potential to do great things. The leadership team is solid and they truly care about the welfare of everyone and the company as a whole.

Other Reviews for Akorbi

Great

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Akorbi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned a lot. I learned about public relations, marketing, decision making and project management.

Cons

This position is very busy. The industry overall is very challenging.

I feel comfortable with them. Nothing to change.

VERY FAR FROM BEING A GOOD EMPLOYER

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at Akorbi full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Most of the people are very nice to work with.
    -If you are a translator or linguistic at an early career, It could be a good place as long as you are willing to put time and work for a lower rate if you are Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese speaker.

Cons

-Long hours.
    -Lots of "Extra time" expected to help the company grow w/o extra compensation.
    -High stressful environment.
    -A lot of micro-management from CEO.
    -No work/life balance.

VERY WEIRD THAT THE LAST THREE REVIEWS IN THIS WEBSITE, WERE ALL FROM THE SAME DAY (FEB 7) AND ALL OF THEM POSITIVE...EITHER IS MANAGEMENT MAKING UP ALL THESE REVIEWS OR THEY ARE PUSHING EMPLOYEES TO LEAVE GOOD REVIEWS TO AVOID BAD REP IN THE INTERNET.

Don't exploit mid-career employees by telling them you should be grateful to be working for such a great company, so we expect you to put in extra hours for the privilege of working for us. Find some good work/life/family balance or you will never retain people who are vital to the long-term growth and stability of your company. I saw many people leave the company and heard that a lot of people left the company before I joined them.

There are newer employer reviews for Akorbi.

Worked for Akorbi? Contribute to the Community!