There are newer employer reviews for Akraya

poor

Former Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Akraya full-time for more than a year

Pros

$20 for house cleaning service twice a month...

Cons

everything you can imagine... Many pockets of poor leadership and lack of accountability exist. Change in culture not embraced or understood by any employees. The CEO is very condesending towards bottom level especially woman...

25 Other Employee Reviews for Akraya (View Most Recent)

Not what I thought it would be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Akraya full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Housecleaning, nice people, fun parties.

Cons

Seems like it's all a rouse. They tell you things in the interview, and make promises they have no intention of keeping. When reminded of what was promised, you get a lot of push back. CEO has stepped down and a new CEO in place who doesn't share the same vision and a lot of the people, including me, who've been here many years feel that all that made it a great company, is now gone.

Get back to the core that made the company great in the first place. Get rid of new CEO and reinstate the old one.

Akraya Response

Apr 3, 2014Founder

Hi,
    I'm sorry to note that our recent leadership transition seems have been challenging for you (and other long term employees). Both, Pankaj (the new CEO) an I have been cognizant of retaining and
    ... More

Akraya doesn't care about their consults.

Former Employee - Program Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Program Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Akraya as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

You were contacted about a great job opportunity.

Cons

Your career becomes stagnated, they do not give raises after you are hired into a position. There is absolutely no support from from management and staff, the internal turnover rate is at about 75%, I have worked for them for 2 years and have had 4 account managers. The position is currently open and being filled by someone who was the receptionist last year.

Try to care more for your employees than the clients that you support. Support your contractors and help them achieve career goals. Whoever thought of the tag line wasn't a contract working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Akraya

Worked for Akraya? Contribute to the Community!