Al's Beef

www.alsbeef.com
  www.alsbeef.com
There are newer employer reviews for Al's Beef

I was disrespected, paid a dismal wage and my intellect was insulted on a daily basis: don't work here!

Former Employee - Server in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Server in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Al's Beef

Pros

Half-off meal at the end of your shift.

Cons

Management is disrespectful and ignorant; pay is low.

Treat your employees better!

3 Other Employee Reviews for Al's Beef (View Most Recent)

Mediocre Position

Former Employee - Cashier in Park Ridge, IL
    Former Employee - Cashier in Park Ridge, IL

I worked at Al's Beef

Pros

Easy job, little pressure to perform. The managers appeared friendly at first. Colleagues were cool to work with, no paper work.

Cons

Too much micro management, crappy fast food job, lots of heat in front of the grill, late weekend shifts, poor salary

The old managers sold the place, which was probably for the best, so it's hard to say. Maybe the place has improved.

Horrible company at franchise level.

I worked at Al's Beef

Pros

I'm sure that most of the stores serve good food and the owners are hardworking business people. However the corporate franchise company sucks.just look at how many franchises have closed, how many they say are opening, and how many never open. I'm sure it's fine to work in the individual stores for a good franchise owner.

Cons

the corporate franchise company is absolutely horrible. No support to franchisees and no communication when problems are identified. Dave Howey, the president, is inept. Just call the individual stores and see how much they like the franchise company.

think long and hard before you ever consider opening An Al's Beef franchise. They make you buy all new equipment, make you buy equipment not suited for your market, in other words you'll end up with twice as much money invested and is really needed.then they sit back and watch you fail. Don't answer emails, don't return phone calls, don't provide financial analysis as requested and as agreed, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Al's Beef