Alain Pinel Realtors

www.apr.com

it is great to be in an office with very respected agents, a seasoned knowledgable manager and nice office space.

Realtor (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

ProsThe public perceives Alain Pinel Realtors to have the highest standards, and best presented listing inventory. We also lead the area in our advertising look...all of the competitors eventually follow our lead.

ConsThere's no where else to go that is desirable should you want to leave. Each office is a bit different depending on the manager. Be sure to check more than one out to ensure te best fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the high standards...don't let up. Don't think of saving money on technology...it s worth he investment to stay current.

Great Marketing, poor management skills ...

Realtor (Current Employee) Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Alain Pinel Realtors

Pros: Very recognizable name, great and continuous training, professional and well… Cons: Shared desks, large office, lack of encouragement, noisy, required meetings, management supports a… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage and support all Realtors, not just the boys club. Be professional in handling issues, be consistent and equitable when dealing with disagreements. Provide written… More

Great Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alain Pinel Realtors

Pros: The staff recognizes hard work and is very supportive of your endeavors with… Cons: The nature of the job is very sales oriented, namely, the balance between work life and… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep in mind that your brokers do have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alain Pinel Realtors.

Worked for Alain Pinel Realtors? Contribute to the Community!