There are newer employer reviews for Alain Pinel Realtors

it is great to be in an office with very respected agents, a seasoned knowledgable manager and nice office space.

Current Employee - Realtor in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Realtor in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Alain Pinel Realtors

Pros

The public perceives Alain Pinel Realtors to have the highest standards, and best presented listing inventory. We also lead the area in our advertising look...all of the competitors eventually follow our lead.

Cons

There's no where else to go that is desirable should you want to leave. Each office is a bit different depending on the manager. Be sure to check more than one out to ensure te best fit.

Keep up the high standards...don't let up. Don't think of saving money on technology...it s worth he investment to stay current.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very accommodating, positive and encouraging.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Alain Pinel Realtors

Pros

They recruited me and have consistently supported me with website training, a monthly database payment, a decent split, private office and encouragement.

Cons

My business is commercial and Alain Pinel is primarily residential.

Would be great to have a new agent introduction book to show where everything is in the office, how to operate fax, printers, general rules and regs.

2. Great Marketing, poor management skills ...

Current Employee - Realtor in Los Gatos, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Alain Pinel Realtors

Pros

Very recognizable name, great and continuous training, professional and well respected fellow Realtors.

Cons

Shared desks, large office, lack of encouragement, noisy, required meetings, management supports a group of individuals very well but at the expense of the overall office.

Encourage and support all Realtors, not just the boys club. Be professional in handling issues, be consistent and equitable when dealing with disagreements. Provide written policies and procedures outlining how disputes are resolved and adhere to them consistently. Provide a mechanism for resolving disputes between management and Realtors. Stop creating barriers for new Realtors including the mentor program which takes 50% of your first two transactions, but frequently extends to more than two transactions.

There are newer employer reviews for Alain Pinel Realtors