Alan Ritchey
www.alanritchey.com Valley View, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Alan Ritchey is a great place to work!

Manager (Current Employee)
Valley View, TX

ProsThis company treats their employees very well. They encourage an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of room for advancement.

ConsBenefit package is a little weak. They are not in the best location (hour north of Dallas). There are some long term employees who are resistant to change and should consider retirement.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're headed in the right direction! If you continue to hire experts in each industry segment your company will continue to flourish.

Driver (Former Employee)
    Valley View, TX

I worked at Alan Ritchey

Pros: Nice people, Good Equipment, Good Management, Cons: Not open to change, bad central location, far from town Advice to Senior Management: Higher Pay with better Benefits More

Enjoyed working with the diverse group

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alan Ritchey full-time

Pros: Family owned. Great deal of autanomy Cons: No room for advancement to upper level of management Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alan Ritchey.

Worked for Alan Ritchey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alan Ritchey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alan Ritchey CEO Alan Ritchey. All reviews posted anonymously by Alan Ritchey employees.