Alaska Airlines
www.alaskaair.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Great training opportunties available

Passenger Services (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsInteracting with passengers, the fantastic co workers and the opportunity to work at any of the stations. I also appreciated the non rev travel opportunities. Although there are not that many destinations - they are fantastic for travel on your days off.

I thought the training and customer service skills aquired were beneficial. The information I learned in this training was beneficial for future jobs.

ConsThe variable schedules were difficult to adjust to- I really felt that it was almost pure luck with what kind of shift you'd receive. (Luckily, they permit shift switching and picking up extra shifts). I didn't really have any bad experiences with this company though.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo distinguish yourself from other airlines, I belive that you need to empower your employees to make a difference when a passenger is having a bad day (when flights are cancelled etc). Alot of the time, it felt like hands were tied.

it's a great place to work because my peers are unequaled!

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Alaska Airlines

Pros: amazing crews in LAX!! They are the best!! Cons: We are not compensated for our time compared to other… Advice to Senior Management: Make it fair that we get more pay for being… More

Great airline for a flight attendant career.

Flight Attendant (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Alaska Airlines

Pros: Small but distinguished airline, no international travel except Mexico Cons: The service cutbacks, passengers expect in-flight entertainment. The passengers flying Alaska expect… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline the inflight service, cleaner planes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alaska Airlines.

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alaska Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alaska Airlines CEO Bradley D. Tilden. All reviews posted anonymously by Alaska Airlines employees.