Alaska Airlines

www.alaskaair.com

Exciting environment but stressful hours

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) SeaTac, WA

ProsFlight benefits! The ability to trade away 50% of your shifts gives anyone the ability to use their flight benefits to travel the world. Alaska Airlines has a lot of pride and brand recognition which helps to drive the expectations of customer service in a big way. Work was fun when it was busy and you could never predict who or what you would see checking in at the airport.

ConsThe pay was the reason I left, it takes a lifetime to max out the pay scale and starting pay was only 10.80. The hours were also rough, it wasn't bad because shifts are bid on based on seniority but if you get stuck on a relief schedule your hours changed every week. One week it was starting work at 1 am the next week it was 3:45pm. I wasn't able to see my family and I ended up leaving the company.

overall unfulfilling

Reservations Agent (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Alaska Airlines

Pros: flight benefits health and vision benefits Cons: uncaring management not alot of recognition for a job well done More

The best airline to work for and fly.

Supervisor (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Alaska Airlines

Pros: Free flight benefits on Alaska and Horizon as well as big discount… Cons: The airline business in general is hard to work for. Customers are often in a hurry,… Advice to Senior Management: Have more fun in an industry that sucks. Southwest got this one right, they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alaska Airlines.

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!