Albany International

www.albint.com

I have been able to take my past 20 years job and life experieince and used it to get to where I am today.

Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) Rochester, NH

ProsJob securtiy, Job advacement, training, flexibility in supervising my department. The company has established itself as a leader in Compositie manufacuring, which will provide jobs for all current and future employees for many years into the future.

ConsLong hours that are needed to make sure all of the company goals are being met. Slow to respond to the future growth which will mean more work to keep things on track.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish training for current employees so that everyone can be evaluated on a fair and balenced system. establish a junior supervisor position so that people would have a better understanging of what being a leader is when they are put into that position.

A great company with great people.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kaukauna, WI

I have been working at Albany International

Pros: Albany is an employee friendly company, one who promotes employee involvement and… Cons: No significant downsides that I can see. Some leaders need development, but there is a leadership development program… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK could be better

Start Up Operator (Current Employee) Homer, NY

I have been working at Albany International

Pros: Descent money.you have days off during the week when on… Cons: Mandatory over time takes time away from family and the company says… Advice to Senior Management: They should treat there employees with respect and not treat them… More
There are newer reviews on Albany International.

Worked for Albany International? Contribute to the Community!