There are newer employer reviews for Albany International

A good place for younger employees fresh out of school.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menands, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menands, NY

I worked at Albany International

Pros

Good benefits package compared to other like-sized companies.

Cons

Not a place you can retire from anymore. Some people think that is a good thing. I do not.

Might want to actually communicate that you RESPECT your employees. As it is, management is seen as condescending and inept.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Albany International (View Most Recent)

Great for many years, Last few years like watching a train wreck in slow motion!!!!!

Former Employee - Manufacturing in Menasha, WI
    Former Employee - Manufacturing in Menasha, WI

I worked at Albany International

Pros

It was a place where you became a family member and became involved in company functions outside of work because you truly enjoyed each others company. You became involved with quality and safety programs to create a better working facility. We worked as one for a common goal - the best possible product.

Cons

Then came the new management team pushing to be the lowest cost producer all the while they are taking huge compensation packages, While they are shutting down manufacturing facilities.
    They have managers in positions that don't have a clue on what it takes to produce quality forming fabrics that there customers have come to expect. The future looks bleak for the Wisconsin facilities

Upper management should of listen to the local management team a few years back, For it is to late this Train Wreck is coming around the bend. As a stock holder I will not wait around for Mr. Morone prediction of a $45 stock price. Albany will have a tough enough time trying to keep the price above $23 a share.

I have been able to take my past 20 years job and life experieince and used it to get to where I am today.

Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Rochester, NH
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Rochester, NH

I have been working at Albany International

Pros

Job securtiy, Job advacement, training, flexibility in supervising my department. The company has established itself as a leader in Compositie manufacuring, which will provide jobs for all current and future employees for many years into the future.

Cons

Long hours that are needed to make sure all of the company goals are being met. Slow to respond to the future growth which will mean more work to keep things on track.

Establish training for current employees so that everyone can be evaluated on a fair and balenced system. establish a junior supervisor position so that people would have a better understanging of what being a leader is when they are put into that position.

There are newer employer reviews for Albany International