Albeni Falls Building Supply
www.albenifalls.com Oldtown, ID 6 to 15 Employees

MY experience generally was not good, even after several years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Oldtown, ID

I worked at Albeni Falls Building Supply

ProsThey are few, but you do get to greatly expand your knowledge in many areas. And test that knowledge in many areas.

ConsI have a lot of good and "OK" employers. Leadership at Albeni is very poor. The floor manager needs to step out of that roll for the mental benefit of others. Employee reviews are the worst I have ever seen.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest that ownership sell this business to someone who wants to be fair and realistic to the community.

Very Poor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Oldtown, ID

I worked at Albeni Falls Building Supply part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: These group will expand your knowledge. Other than that there are very… Cons: Stay away, The floor manager needs to be replaced. If you currently work at Albeni I would suggest leaving by your own choice. They… Advice to Senior Management: Sell, and let some else run the company. More

There are newer reviews on Albeni Falls Building Supply.

Worked for Albeni Falls Building Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Albeni Falls Building Supply reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Albeni Falls Building Supply CEO David Melbourn. All reviews posted anonymously by Albeni Falls Building Supply employees.