Albert Einstein College of Medicine
www.aecom.yu.edu Bronx, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Postdoctoral Experience

New York, NY

ProsIntellectually the post doc experience has been good. I feel like there is lots of support from co-workers and PI's.

ConsSalary is quite a bit low compared to other NYC universities. There seems to be a disconnect among PI's as to how expensive it is to live in this city on the NIH minimum. I am nearly ready to leave due to low salary when I would much rather stay.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to improve salaries not only for postdocs but for technicians as well. Great job on collaboration among the scientists.

great place to train for medical school/residency/fellowship. but long hours.

Bronx, NY

I have been working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Pros: great training to prepare for real world after residency/fellowship Cons: work like a dog sometimes Advice to Senior Management: pay us more money No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ups and downs at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Associate Professor (Current Employee)
    Bronx, NY

I have been working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Pros: It is a respectable educational and research institution with excellent cancer, diabetes, and neuroscience programs. The benefits associated with faculty positions are good, though not… Cons: Not enough advance thinking in the management, very difficult to penetrate through the clan. It is very difficult to advance on the payroll, even with… Advice to Senior Management: Actively search the feedback from the faculty. There may be a lot of good… More
There are newer reviews on Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Worked for Albert Einstein College of Medicine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Albert Einstein College of Medicine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Albert Einstein College of Medicine CEO Ruth L. Gottesman. All reviews posted anonymously by Albert Einstein College of Medicine employees.