Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Albertsons

Pros

Flexible scheduling with school if you are a student. Paid once a week was a pro but you dont get paid much.

Cons

Management was horrible, People could do what they wanted, slack off and it was never an issue. Hated it. Stay away

Treat your employees better your no better than us just because you have to dress up for work. Thats it.

Other Reviews for Albertsons

summer job

Former Employee - Front End  in  Del Mar, CA
    Former Employee - Front End in Del Mar, CA

I worked at Albertsons

Pros

i was in high school and needed a paycheck. they hired me within a couple of hours and then i was working.

Cons

I had 6 or 7 different managers all telling me to do different things. I only wanted to bag groceries for the cashiers i liked.

I do not have much advice as i was an easily replaceable grocery bagger in high school looking for a summer job.

long

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Albertsons

Pros

Ability to move up, change locations within store, transfer to other locations, medium turnover rate so there are new positions.

Cons

good work can sometimes go unoticed by management, as they have an entire store to lead, some of the little things can be missed.

look for the hard workers a little harder. there is alot of talent there, and better people for certain positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Albertsons.

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!