Albertsons
albertsonsmarket.com Boise, ID 5000+ Employees

Horrible place to work. No recognition

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Albertsons full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDiscount, benefits, dont know what else

ConsWow where to start? Been with the company for over 7 years and the only reason why it's been that long is because it's hard to find a job that pays about the same with benefits. Believe me, I'm trying. Management talks down to you, even if you practically give up your personal life to work overtime. Half of the "regular" employees shouldn't even be there and they get more hours than you because of "seniority", and that's due to the union. The union does nothing for the hardworking people, they only protect the lazy ones. No recognition whatsoever for good work. They only talk to you if there is a customer complaint, and half the time they are yelling at you. I have seen so many people leave the office in tears, and nothing is done to the upper management who treat people that way. It's disgusting.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet real and stop treating your employees like garbage. Maybe discipline your Store Directors more for treating people so horribly.

A job that needs to be a lifestyle

Cashier (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at Albertsons

Pros: Opportunities for advancement are good. Cons: Those opportunities don't pay a whole lot more. Advice to Senior Management: Look to the future....there are a lot of lifers at Albertsons… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bad

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Albertsons

Pros: Flexible scheduling with school if you are a student. Paid once… Cons: Management was horrible, People could do what they wanted, slack… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better your no better than us just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Albertsons.

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Albertsons reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Albertsons CEO Bob Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by Albertsons employees.