Alcatel-Lucent
3.2 of 5 1,250 reviews
www.alcatel-lucent.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

I have grown with Alcatel-Lucent

Project Manager and Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

ProsI have been working for Alcatel-Lucent for 20 years (was with Newbridge when it got acquired by Alcatel) and I have learned a lot while I was there. I have been giving the opportunity to leverage my expertise, perform continuous improvement, move to position that was extremely challenging for me and use of my leadership skill to build and deliver great products.

ConsOne area that the company shall improve, it is probably why they have done a major re-org in 2012, is that the vision of the company was unclear and the objectives for my department were definitely not defined properly. Other than that, I have enjoyed working at Alcatel-Lucent and it is a great company.

Good culture with people who are great and easy to get on with and who are always helpful to one another.

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time

Pros: The atmosphere in the company is good due to the… Cons: The company has not been performing well for some time and is now laying off… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good work environment

Testing Engineer (Current Employee)
    Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is an easy going environment and has great people to work… Cons: The news about the share prices is negative right now but hopefully it will bounce back.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alcatel-Lucent.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees.