Alcatel-Lucent
3.2 of 5 1,154 reviews
www.alcatel-lucent.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Worst management attitude, I have ever experiences

Technical Specialist (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 8 years

ProsWork is good and appreciatable. We will NEVER run out of what to do. There are too many things to be done.

ConsEnvironment, management atttude towards the employees is pathetic. HR policies are the worst. Compensation is at its bottom with no hike/ bonus for the last 4 years (not just for me, for the entire company). Do not see in the near future of salary rationalization. However, new hires gets more than the market standard. Existing employees are considered as slaves and to get hike the individual is expected to resign and bargain.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people as individuals and not as a 'head' or a 'just a resource'. You cannot replace somebody 'just like that' with somebody from market. Honor the experience and expertise to the individual.

SW Eng

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Istanbul (Turkey)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than a year

Pros: job safety. multinational corporate environment Cons: very bad `technical` project management Advice to Senior Management: Asses your people based on their contribution , not the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work with ample rooms for growth!

NPI (Former Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good products which keep up with technology advancement Cons: Several managers refuse to listen to employees Advice to Senior Management: Encourage open discussion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Alcatel-Lucent.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees.