Alcatel-Lucent
3.2 of 5 1,151 reviews
www.alcatel-lucent.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Worst management attitude, I have ever experiences

Technical Specialist (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 8 years

ProsWork is good and appreciatable. We will NEVER run out of what to do. There are too many things to be done.

ConsEnvironment, management atttude towards the employees is pathetic. HR policies are the worst. Compensation is at its bottom with no hike/ bonus for the last 4 years (not just for me, for the entire company). Do not see in the near future of salary rationalization. However, new hires gets more than the market standard. Existing employees are considered as slaves and to get hike the individual is expected to resign and bargain.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people as individuals and not as a 'head' or a 'just a resource'. You cannot replace somebody 'just like that' with somebody from market. Honor the experience and expertise to the individual.

Fightingto stay alive

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent

Pros: Work-live banlance, Employee friendly policies Cons: Late reactions to developments, high time to market, Delay in… Advice to Senior Management: Take quick & informed decisions More

Alcatel is nice to work

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Stein bei Nürnberg (Germany)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Working environment is nice to work Cons: Sometimes its expected to make short time travel arrangements to go abroad for longer time what could be a disadvantage when you have family. In… Advice to Senior Management: Decrase the management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Alcatel-Lucent.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees.