Alcoa
www.alcoa.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Always challenges to achieve

Account Manager (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

ProsCompetitive environment, opportunities for development and very focused on stakeholders. There is respect for the individuals and open door policy at every level into the organization.

ConsAmerican point of view even on a worldwide corporation. Need to learn more and more about emerging market to leverage future and sustainability growth on coming years.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive better and continuous feedback to employees, not only a lot of tools for career development. Spent more time on the field, visiting final users to anticipate the changes.

Committed to safety, Good pay and benefits, Need to focus on growth

I have been working at Alcoa

Pros: Very safe place to work. Good pay and benefits. Employee discounts are… Cons: Sometimes has short term financial focus. Advice to Senior Management: Invest in growth opportunities before it is too late. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am satisfied with being employed by this company.

Sales Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Alcoa full-time

Pros: Competetive compensation and great benefits. Cons: Limited upward mobility in the near future. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alcoa.

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcoa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcoa CEO Klaus Kleinfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcoa employees.