Alcon
www.alcon.com H├╝nenberg, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

My overall experience at Alcon was excellent. It was my first Sales experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Stamford, CT

ProsGreat people to work with and excellent compensation package from Base Salary, Bonus Structure, Company Car, 401K, Health Benefits, and Vacation time.

ConsThe Company Culture has changed a great deal since Novartis has taken over and it's not nearly as fun to work there. Several good people have been forced out and the Sales Divisions have been somewhat stagnant over the past couple of years.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the basics of listening to your employees and incorporating some of their feedback into making improvements in moral and operation structure.

It has been a bright 20 years. A lot of changes with new owner. Some slack in leadership.

Production Spec I (Current Employee)
    Huntington, WV

I have been working at Alcon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay and clean place to work Cons: Lack of leadership with all the changes going on. Advice to Senior Management: Place a strong leader and put all new rules in writing so all will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company to Work For

Quality Engineer (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at Alcon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment with friendly people. Managers are not overbearing… Cons: Food can be pricey at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alcon.

Worked for Alcon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcon CEO Jeff George. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcon employees.