Alexander Mann Solutions

www.alexandermannsolutions.com
  www.alexandermannsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Account Manager

I worked at Alexander Mann Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Very pleasant co-workers
-Generous time off

Cons

-Lack of resources
-Over promise and under deliver to clients
-Lack of attention to needs outside of UK
-Upper management speak in lofty terms with no clear strategic vision to execute

-If you are going to commit to locations outside the UK, put the money and resources to make employees successful
-Do not over promise clients with a story employees can never live up to

93 Other Employee Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions (View Most Recent)

good company, flexible place and has given me global opportunities

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Alexander Mann Solutions

Pros

global opportunities with clients around the world. mainly based in europe but cracking the us market. number one in rpo.

Cons

pay seems very stagnant. if they improved pay it would be excellent place to work. internal process can be frustrating at times with communication.

pay better. and charge clients more money in what we do. also provide better commercials to the business giving flexibility on pay.

Professional, Progressive and Supportive

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at Alexander Mann Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for 4 years and have gradually progressed through the ranks. Having joined from an agency I was pleasantly surprised at the total change in culture, no more micro managment and KPI for KPI's sake or fear of the glares you'd get for leaving on time. the business gets the balance of support whilst giving a large amount of responsibility right and gives real freedom to get closer to clients and manage your own career in a way I have not seen in any agency or any other company I have worked for. my experience is that a good job is rewarded well and that the approach by management is one of fairness and meritocracy.

I should add that whilst the business is driven commercially, the culture is not one of putting commercial gain over client satisfaction and, since joining the business I genuinely feel AMS offer a partnership solution to some of the best companies in the UK and globally

Having seen some of the comments on here I can only assume these have been written out of bitterness as my experience of 4 years with AMS does not echo some of the descriptions on here. Perhaps those who are dissatisfied with their experience may need to consider looking internally as to why it didn't work out for them as I believe that, if you work hard AMS is one of the best places to forge a career with.

The clients you can be exposed to and the freedom you are given to operate within this environment I feel is unrivalled amongst any of the competition to AMS, either in terms of client exposure, commercial awareness or stakeholder management.

I can honestly say in my 4 years with the company I have never thought of leaving as I have never had reason to, the opportunities to progress, move internally into different teams or get involved in any projects that are of interest are unlike any company I have ever worked for.

Cons

Like every big company, some of the processes can seem clunky and unneccessarliy bureaucratic on occasion however these are usually due to the level of risk the company is exposed to and the compliance offering we deliver to our clients.

the size of the company can also cause different divisions to be slightly protracted although again, like most companies, this is more a case of finding out for yourself and making your career work for you. rather than expecting promotion or opportunites to land in your lap.

There are newer employer reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions