Alexza Pharmaceuticals

www.alexza.com

Alexza Pharmaceuticals is a good place to work

Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe senior management team at Alexza makes a very valid effort to engage and thank employees for their efforts and hard work. Employee morale is managed via various company events, and a level of transparency is established by sharing the goals, strategies, and challenges facing the company. Joint employee meetings serve as platforms to introduce new team members, ask questions, and share up to date company matters. This is quite refreshing and effort towards this level of communication is much appreciated. Additionally, feedback from employees is continuously requested.

The VP of HR is doing a great job in being accessible to the employees at all levels which sets the tone for the organization's culture. I am truly glad to be part of the Alexza team.

ConsI am not sure if the company goals are tied to a set of behavioral core values such decision making, results orientated, etc. These core values once tied to the goals will allow the organization to put certain behavior expectations into place which will allow us to see how the work is done within the organization rather than just measuring the work completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

demanding company goals & a team of very hard working employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Alexza Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Revolutionary technology Excellent CEO & management team Collaborative teams Smart employees Dedicated teams despite financial… Cons: Not all employees appreciate what management does for the Company Balance sheet… Advice to Senior Management: Keep working hard on the financing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's been a huge disapointment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Alexza Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Colleagues (outside of senior management) Cons: Senior management lacks credibility. They've over promised and delivered… Advice to Senior Management: Drop the optics and provide transparency No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alexza Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Alexza Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!