Alfred Angelo Bridal

www.alfredangelo.com
  www.alfredangelo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Awful experience, worst job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Bridal Stylist in Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Bridal Stylist in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Hours are nice, not late compared to many retail stores. Dresses are beautiful and helping the customers is fun.

Cons

Mangement doesn't communicate, I told one manager (the other was on vacation when I started) my schedule and she didn't communicate it to the manager that made the schedule, caused unneeded conflict that I was blamed for. I was expected to know every single thing the first time I walked into the place. Dresses were referred to by style number, I was scolded numerous times for not knowing which was which even though I was only there for 4 five and a half hour days. I was threatened to be written up on my second day because I put a dress back in the wrong spot. I wasn't even told when my first day was. I was called the day before and told to come in the next day. There isn't any respect for the employees, I was constantly scolded in front of customers. I could hear the manager bad mouthing me while I'm putting dresses on customers in the dressing room. Extremely unprofessional enviroment. I've only been there four days but I'm expected to have the knowledge of someone who's been there for years.Training is non exsistent. I got put with a bride the second day I worked there without any training, I was scolded for not choosing the correct dresses. Overall, an extremely stressful/negative enviroment to try and work in.

Get management under control. Take a serious look at the managers and reevaluate the situations. If a manager has been at a certain store for 3 years and the longest employee has been there 3 months, there's clearly an issue that needs to be addressed.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal (View Most Recent)

difficult

Current Employee - Bridal Specialist in West Covina, CA
    Current Employee - Bridal Specialist in West Covina, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Pros

employee discount, somewhat flexible hours, source of income, love the dresses

Cons

deal with obnoxious and rude customers, commission is bad, high pressure from managers and corporate workers

increase commission, make contracts and paperwork easier to understand, lower expectations for bridal conversions

Lack of professionalism within management

Current Employee - Bridal Stylist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Bridal Stylist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Pros

Working at Alfred Angelo is great if you like to work 10 hour shifts in a high stress environment. The commission does add up.

Cons

Long hours, management complains when you need time off, everyone gossips, lots of complaining customers, obscene idea of what is a normal amount of hours to work, lack of management respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal