Former Manager

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The clientele...nothing like helping a bride find her dream dress!

Cons

The company and upper management. They only care about numbers and offer no help to you at all when needed. I didn't see our district manager for almost 6 months!

Advice to Management

Take a hard look at your upper management. There are people who should go and managers that should still be there. And give your people positive reinforcement! Almost everyone in my store is scared of our DM and hates coming to work. Terrible.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Big mistake.

Former Employee - Bridal Specialist
    Former Employee - Bridal Specialist

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team I worked with was very nice, and more than willing to help you whenever needed, better than the management.

Cons

They say this company has phenomenal training, yeah right. I did not last here long because I received no real training, and was thrown into scenarios in which I had no knowledge. Not Cool.

Advice to Management

Please hire your extra staff BEFORE the upcoming busy season, so you can train them to do the job well. I personally felt lost at every moment working there because I was just put in situations I had no knowledge/answers to. I've never held a position that I was never trained to confidently do the tasks at hand. Also, consider increasing the wages to the stylists/specialists who will not have many chances at making a commission. Your minimum wage + commission is a joke.

2. Bridal Stylist

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Pros

Co-workers are great, fun place to work. Clients are fabulous!

Cons

Unprofessional environment. If not careful, a sale could be missed for lack of professionalism on the sales floor. Guard your clients!

Advice to Management

Communication is key. All of the information concerning the lines are not equally shared with all employees. You shouldn't have to ask if a line is being discontinued. This information should be readily shared with all concerning parties. It could effect a sale.