Alfred Angelo Bridal
www.alfredangelo.com Delray Beach, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Amazing family owned and operated.... Well established

Store Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsI have a huge passion for this company. Alfred Angelo was founded in 1933 and is still family owned and operated. This company is continuing to grow stronger and stronger every yr. I have been with Alfred Angelo Bridal for 5yrs now and this is my career, my passion.

As a manager I have a great support team, district manager is extremely approachable and very much involved in the stores to make our district very successful. We have on going training within our district to keep our talents and skills fine tuned.

Great opportunity for management as well as stylist.

ConsI believe every company has room for changes and improvements, Alfred Angelo Bridal is defiantly on the right track.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel that we finally have a district manager that has walked in the store managers shoes before becoming the district manager, which gives here a better look on how to run the district and lead a successful team.

Love our rancho family

Third Key (Current Employee)
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Amazing management, incredible district manager, store manager of rancho is always there to help you , if you ever have a question your dm… Cons: The customers are not always the nicest but you have… Advice to Senior Management: I couldn't ask for a better store manager or district… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training programs and materials - corrections are done in a positive and teaching/learning way instead of scolding way Professional and friendly Family owned loyalty but corporate consistency… Cons: The systems and programs are a little slow and outdated Replenishments and stock of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Worked for Alfred Angelo Bridal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alfred Angelo Bridal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alfred Angelo Bridal CEO Vincent Piccione. All reviews posted anonymously by Alfred Angelo Bridal employees.