There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Amazing family owned and operated.... Well established

Current Employee - Store Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Store Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have a huge passion for this company. Alfred Angelo was founded in 1933 and is still family owned and operated. This company is continuing to grow stronger and stronger every yr. I have been with Alfred Angelo Bridal for 5yrs now and this is my career, my passion. As a manager I have a great support team, district manager is extremely approachable and very much involved in the stores to make our district very successful. We have on going training within our district to keep our talents and skills fine tuned. Great opportunity for management as well as stylist.

Cons

I believe every company has room for changes and improvements, Alfred Angelo Bridal is defiantly on the right track.

Advice to Management

I feel that we finally have a district manager that has walked in the store managers shoes before becoming the district manager, which gives here a better look on how to run the district and lead a successful team.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Love our rancho family

Current Employee - Third Key in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Third Key in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing management, incredible district manager, store manager of rancho is always there to help you , if you ever have a question your dm is only one call away , your team is very much like your family I actually look forward to going in to work every day

Cons

The customers are not always the nicest but you have great management there to help you In any situation

Advice to Management

I couldn't ask for a better store manager or district manager they are incredible people

2. abysmal.

Former Employee - Bridal Stylist in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Bridal Stylist in Columbus, OH

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great coworkers. fun to help brides find the dress of their dreams.

Cons

awful district manager. having your job constantly threatened doesn't make for high employee morale.

Advice to Management

laying off the entire staff during the summer retail slump was a very calculated move, as the company does not have to pay the employees their earned commission. this policy is unfair. district manager was extremely rude to employees and customers, making for an uncomfortable work environment. restructuring the upper management would be helpful to future employees.