There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Over the past few years I have progressed with a company that I truly have a passion for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This family owned company really has the best intentions in mind in regards to their customers and employees. How often in retail do you get to work so closely with a person and share in the most emotional purchase of her life? It is a rewarding experience to say the least.

Cons

Outdated technology. The company could really put some effort into upgrading systems in their retail stores. They might also benefit from a more updated advertising campaign to drive business.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal (View Most Recent)

Amazing family owned and operated.... Well established

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have a huge passion for this company. Alfred Angelo was founded in 1933 and is still family owned and operated. This company is continuing to grow stronger and stronger every yr. I have been with Alfred Angelo Bridal for 5yrs now and this is my career, my passion.

As a manager I have a great support team, district manager is extremely approachable and very much involved in the stores to make our district very successful. We have on going training within our district to keep our talents and skills fine tuned.

Great opportunity for management as well as stylist.

Cons

I believe every company has room for changes and improvements, Alfred Angelo Bridal is defiantly on the right track.

I feel that we finally have a district manager that has walked in the store managers shoes before becoming the district manager, which gives here a better look on how to run the district and lead a successful team.

Love our rancho family

Current Employee - Third Key  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Third Key in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing management, incredible district manager, store manager of rancho is always there to help you , if you ever have a question your dm is only one call away , your team is very much like your family I actually look forward to going in to work every day

Cons

The customers are not always the nicest but you have great management there to help you In any situation

I couldn't ask for a better store manager or district manager they are incredible people

There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Worked for Alfred Angelo Bridal? Contribute to the Community!