Alfred Angelo Bridal

www.alfredangelo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Lots of turnover, not enough hours to maintain full staff

Former Employee - Third Key in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Third Key in Houston, TX

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Loved my store. Very close staff. Loved my immediate manager.

Cons

Constantly changing practices (though the company was still eliminating Bridesmart practices) Never enough hours to keep more than one consultant at a time on weekdays.

No one pays attention when the greeting is scripted. I'd rather have a consultant who cared and knew their product than one who is focused on getting the script right and not listening

68 Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal (View Most Recent)

Over the past few years I have progressed with a company that I truly have a passion for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This family owned company really has the best intentions in mind in regards to their customers and employees. How often in retail do you get to work so closely with a person and share in the most emotional purchase of her life? It is a rewarding experience to say the least.

Cons

Outdated technology. The company could really put some effort into upgrading systems in their retail stores. They might also benefit from a more updated advertising campaign to drive business.

Amazing family owned and operated.... Well established

Current Employee - Store Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have a huge passion for this company. Alfred Angelo was founded in 1933 and is still family owned and operated. This company is continuing to grow stronger and stronger every yr. I have been with Alfred Angelo Bridal for 5yrs now and this is my career, my passion.

As a manager I have a great support team, district manager is extremely approachable and very much involved in the stores to make our district very successful. We have on going training within our district to keep our talents and skills fine tuned.

Great opportunity for management as well as stylist.

Cons

I believe every company has room for changes and improvements, Alfred Angelo Bridal is defiantly on the right track.

I feel that we finally have a district manager that has walked in the store managers shoes before becoming the district manager, which gives here a better look on how to run the district and lead a successful team.

There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal