Alfred Angelo Bridal
www.alfredangelo.com Delray Beach, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Absolutely love the job, but out of control management and no one to turn to.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than a year

ProsFun and rewarding job. It's great getting to help make a girls wedding dreams come true. Holidays off and great hours for a retail job around the end of the year.

ConsDistrict manager has given the store manager free reign to do what she pleases creating a terrible work environment and no one for employees to turn to. I am afraid the store will be run into the ground before something is done about it. Salaried employees are required to work at least 45 hrs and pay is minimal. As long as sales numbers are up they don't seem to care about the employees well being or what's going on in the stores. Assistant managers have almost all the actual work duties with managers just "overseeing."

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees not just your store managers.

Lots of turnover, not enough hours to maintain full staff

Third Key (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Loved my store. Very close staff. Loved my… Cons: Constantly changing practices (though the company was still eliminating Bridesmart practices) Never… Advice to Senior Management: No one pays attention when the greeting is scripted. I'd rather have a consultant who cared… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over the past few years I have progressed with a company that I truly have a passion for.

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This family owned company really has the best intentions in mind in regards to their customers and employees. How often in retail do you get… Cons: Outdated technology. The company could really put some effort into upgrading systems in their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Alfred Angelo Bridal.

Worked for Alfred Angelo Bridal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alfred Angelo Bridal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alfred Angelo Bridal CEO Vincent Piccione. All reviews posted anonymously by Alfred Angelo Bridal employees.