Alfred Angelo Bridal

www.alfredangelo.com
  www.alfredangelo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Fun Job, bad pay, dead end

Current Employee - Bridal Stylist
Current Employee - Bridal Stylist

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time

Pros

Genuinely care about customers, and its a fun job.

Cons

The pay and commission structure is horrible. You don't get commission until the products come in, and the customer pays of their balance. Since almost everything takes 3+ months to come in you can't receive commission unless you manage to make an immediate sale, which is difficult and only gives limited options. In addition Alfred Angelo only offers part time and minimum wage as a base pay making it difficult to survive. Furthermore Alfred Angelo will not provide you with any of the commissions you have already earned if you are no longer working for them. The computer system is seriously outdated and isn't user friendly, and it's easy to make mistakes. Our store actually only has dial-up internet which is extremely slow and our systems go down quite often.

Show appreciation for your employees by giving the tools they need to do their jobs and providing better pay and commissions on a timely basis.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal (View Most Recent)

Horrible to their employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal part-time (more than an year)

Pros

You do make commission but only 4 percent

Cons

No way to move up management doesn't know what there doing. Rude customers the customer is always right even if you did your job. As a bridal stylist you are looked at completely replaceable. Corporate does not care about what goes on in their store they keep everything a big secret ti it blows up in there face

Please listen to the little people who see what is happening every day your management that you have in your store check them out. They are not who you believe them to be.

Lots of turnover, not enough hours to maintain full staff

Former Employee - Third Key in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Third Key in Houston, TX

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Loved my store. Very close staff. Loved my immediate manager.

Cons

Constantly changing practices (though the company was still eliminating Bridesmart practices) Never enough hours to keep more than one consultant at a time on weekdays.

No one pays attention when the greeting is scripted. I'd rather have a consultant who cared and knew their product than one who is focused on getting the script right and not listening

There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal