There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Senior Management is not motivating

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Pros

Providing the experience for the customers is great. Your team is great.

Cons

Management is not management. They belittle you and demean you in every possible way when you're trying your best. Even when you do your best there is not recognition. They are not fair to their employees to say the least. They do not appreciate their management or employees for that matter. The pressure for sales is there for sure. However, there is a motivating way to going about doing so. At times it feels like harassment.

Be more positive and supportive. When management asks for help in what you are coaching them on give some type of feedback. Do not harass your employees who are on the front line with the customers. You will lose great employees due to your practices that you are implementing. Practices being treatment and way of talking to your employees. Never ending conference calls. Literally one day of the week the entire day we are on conference calls. Talking about our numbers is not making anything better. We need more time on the floor to coach our employees and train the new ones coming in. We do not have the payroll to even support that. Morale is down, nothing like it was a few years ago.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal (View Most Recent)

Sad to Work here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Alfred Angelo Bridal

Pros

The customers are great to work with.

Cons

They cut hours every week. Very unprofessional. Unobtainable goals. Very out dated and poorly run company.

Start over. Care about the employees.

Former Manager

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Alfred Angelo Bridal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The clientele...nothing like helping a bride find her dream dress!

Cons

The company and upper management. They only care about numbers and offer no help to you at all when needed. I didn't see our district manager for almost 6 months!

Take a hard look at your upper management. There are people who should go and managers that should still be there. And give your people positive reinforcement! Almost everyone in my store is scared of our DM and hates coming to work. Terrible.

There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Worked for Alfred Angelo Bridal? Contribute to the Community!