There are newer employer reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Please don't make the mistake of working here.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The best part is hearing from other stores how much we all hate what we do and who we do it for.

Cons

There are endless conference calls. Every week the hours are less and less, but the goals are more and more.

Advice to Management

Pay attention! Your hours are being cut making us take less and less appts. Of course your sales are tanking. Let the managers do what is best for each store. What works in one market doesn't work in another. It's common knowledge. Just because they can write emails and say sell sell sell doesnt mean they know anything

Other Employee Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Senior Management is not motivating

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Providing the experience for the customers is great. Your team is great.

Cons

Management is not management. They belittle you and demean you in every possible way when you're trying your best. Even when you do your best there is not recognition. They are not fair to their employees to say the least. They do not appreciate their management or employees for that matter. The pressure for sales is there for sure. However, there is a motivating way to going about doing so. At times it feels like harassment.

Advice to Management

Be more positive and supportive. When management asks for help in what you are coaching them on give some type of feedback. Do not harass your employees who are on the front line with the customers. You will lose great employees due to your practices that you are implementing. Practices being treatment and way of talking to your employees. Never ending conference calls. Literally one day of the week the entire day we are on conference calls. Talking about our numbers is not making anything better. We need more time on the floor to coach our employees and train the new ones coming in. We do not have the payroll to even support that. Morale is down, nothing like it was a few years ago.

Sad to Work here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

The customers are great to work with.

Cons

They cut hours every week. Very unprofessional. Unobtainable goals. Very out dated and poorly run company.

Advice to Management

Start over. Care about the employees.