Alion
www.alionscience.com McLean, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company with some great people

Washington, DC

ProsThere are some really good people who work there, with years of experience in their field, that care about there fellow employees and really try hard to make the customer satisfied. They have some really good team players at Alion.

ConsManagement needs to look more closely at attendance. Need to work on positive reinforcement. They need better communication to the employee staff on the bottom and communicate down the ladder in a positive way.

Advice to Senior ManagementActions speak louder than words. There are performers and riders. Pay more attention to employee attendance. Develop a motivation campaign for the employees and the company image.

Great co-workers and fair, flexible company.

Financial Analyst Asc (Current Employee)

I have been working at Alion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work/life balance at Alion. Cons: The pay increases are not as great as they are… Advice to Senior Management: Have more of an open door policy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a good company to work for.

Data Specialist (Current Employee)
    Pascagoula, MS

I have been working at Alion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is a family orientated company Cons: Some of the management is not people persons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alion.

Worked for Alion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alion CEO Bahman Atefi. All reviews posted anonymously by Alion employees.