AlixPartners

www.alixpartners.com

Mixed Bag--Make sure you know what you are getting into

ProsHighly valuable experience and skill set. Projects cuts right to the heart of the matter and one really learns how to 80-20 and make decision under uncertainty. Furthermore the continuing flat economic growth in US and AlisPartner's focus as tactical cost reduction specialist bode for good exit strategies.

ConsCulture is very sharp elbowed. This is not a place for the thin-skinned. It is a sink-or-swim environment with minimal support or training. Make sure you have your consulting down solid before joining AlixPartners.

Minorities Be Aware

Associate (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at AlixPartners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good compensation and benefits, but money is only one part of the equation. You can… Cons: Favoritism; a work culture that alienates minorities not from similar backgrounds;… Advice to Senior Management: Look after the needs of all members of your team,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great place to work

I have been working at AlixPartners

Pros: hands on, real impact for clients Cons: low leverage model can be challenging More
There are newer reviews on AlixPartners.

Worked for AlixPartners? Contribute to the Community!