Alkermes
www.alkermes.com Waltham, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

no career development/training, poor benefits and compensation

Research Associate (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

Prosthey practice good science -

ConsNo career development/training, poor benefits and compensation. Poor strategy by management (that recently made a mass exodus) left the company with not much of a future in their pipeline.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees, train Directors/ADs/senior scientists in basic management skills. Improve HR function in the organization- increase activities, training and career development programs at all levels of the organization, benefits, team building activities, etc.

Small company, many growing pains

I have been working at Alkermes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Manufacturing business, patient focus on new product development Cons: Wavering commitments from senior management Advice to Senior Management: It may be helpful to execute on a 5-year plan No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alkermes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: people, benefits, vacation, flexibility, communication Cons: heavy top management level, too many people who shouldn't be… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of manufacturing training supervisor, she's the reason so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alkermes.

Worked for Alkermes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alkermes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alkermes CEO Richard F. Pops. All reviews posted anonymously by Alkermes employees.