All About People

There are newer employer reviews for All About People

Greedy Opportunists

Former Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at All About People full-time (less than an year)

Pros

When you finally realize the load of crap that has been fed to you, turning in your resignation letter will be a sense of pride you will remember for the rest of your life.

Cons

The owners are lying, cheating social climbers who will tell you whatever they want just to use your contacts and work you to death. They expect you work around the clock and make big promises about potential income that no one has ever seen. Everyone runs like hell from this company once they understand that everyone and everything is a commodity.

Find your moral compass

2 Other Employee Reviews for All About People (View Most Recent)

Got me a job when I needed it, then totally disappeared.

I worked at All About People

Pros

Quick placement after personal evaluation. Originally very kind and sincere. Nice, clean corporate office. Cared about my personal strengths and my ideal employer.

Cons

Totally nonexistent after placement. Will leave you on your own without any support system or benefits. No updates when recruitor was replaced. No personal contact for over 6 months.

Be more personable and accessible. Step up your benefits game- other agencies pay just as well AND give great incentives for loyal employees.

There are newer employer reviews for All About People